Brivis Error Code 50 Ignition Lockout: The maximum number of ignition attempts has been exceeded within a heat cycle.
For Heater Repair Tech Only
Reason: This error code indicates the unit has locked out after 5 ignition attempts without the flame being recognised by the flame sensor. Service Check List: • Refer to Check List for Error Code 46: IGR_NOFLM.
• Check the gas supply is turned on at the meter, and at the appliance gas cock.
• Check if other gas appliances are operating such as Gas Cooker and Hot Water Service (if installed).
• Check the gas cylinders have gas, and the cylinder valve is open (LPG only).
• Check that there is gas supply to the home. Contact the gas provider to confirm this. There may be works in the area or a problem with the supply.
• The heater may require a general service.